St. Joseph is All Abuzz!
2016 Summer Public Art Display
St. Joseph is All Abuzz Project Rules
- All applications must be received by the City Manager's Office no later than December 30, 2015.
- A committee will review your request; if selected you will be notified prior to February 1, 2016.
- All art must be completed and returned no later than April 8, 2016.
- All art will be displayed within the City Limits.
- Materials used to finish the art piece must withstand changing weather conditions.
- Material must be safe and durable enough for the public to touch.
- Direct advertising of a product or a company will not be permitted.
- Libelous, slanderous, or designs showing social disrespect will not be permitted.
- All materials/supplies needed to finish the art piece will be acquired at the applicant's expense.
- The applicant understands the City of St. Joseph is not responsible for any costs associated with decorating the pieces.
- City staff will handle transporting the art, including delivery and pick up.
- Sponsors have first right of refusal in purchasing their piece of art at an amount set by the City of St. Joseph. If the sponsor is not interested in purchasing their art, the piece will be sold at auction on Saturday, September 24th.